Typhoon Orange Warning is the third level, indicating that there will be a typhoon within 12 hours and winds may reach over 10.
Typhoons are generally produced by the influence of atmospheric pressure, mostly in coastal areas. However, typhoons are also classified. What is the level of orange typhoon warning that we often see? Now let’s give you a detailed introduction.
Typhoon orange warning signal is the third level of typhoon warning signal, the color of typhoon warning in China represents the level: blue level 1, yellow 2 level, orange 3 level, red 4 level.
Blue warning signal:
1. It means that it may or has been affected by a cyclone in the heat right zone within 24 hours, and the average wind force on the coast or land is above force 6.
2, Or gusts above force 8 and may persist.
Yellow warning signal:
1. It means that it may or has been affected by a tropical cyclone within 24 hours, and the average wind force on the coast or on land reaches level 8 or above.
2. Or gusts of 10 or more and may persist.
Orange warning signal:
1. It indicates that the tropical cyclone may or has been affected within 12 hours, and the average wind force along the coast or on land is more than 10.
2, or gusts above 12 and likely persistent.
Red Warning Signal:
1. Indicates that it may or has been affected by a tropical cyclone within 6 hours, and the average coastal or land wind force is above level 12.
2, or gusts above level 14 and may continue.