Phosphorus fertilizer fertilizer with phosphorus as the main nutrient. The size (significance) and speed of phosphorus fertilizer effect depend on the content, soil properties, fertilization methods, crop types, etc.
As the saying goes, you’ll be hungry if you don’t eat a meal. We need to get enough nutrition from food every day to have a healthy body. If we want to have enough food, we need to fertilize them. Phosphate fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer. Let me tell you what it is!
Phosphate fertilizer, the full name of phosphorus fertilizer, is a kind of fertilizer with phosphorus element as the main nutrient. The size and speed of its fertilizer effect depend on the content of available phosphorus pentoxide, soil properties, fertilizer release methods, crop types and so on. Generally, it can be mixed with other fertilizers, so the fertilizer efficiency is higher.
According to the source, it can be divided:
(1) Natural phosphate fertilizer, such as sea bird dung, animal bone meal and fish bone meal.
(2) Chemical phosphate fertilizer, such as calcium superphosphate, heavy calcium superphosphate, calcium and magnesium phosphate fertilizer, phosphate powder, etc.
According to the solubility of the phosphate contained:
(1) Water-soluble phosphate fertilizers, such as ordinary calcium superphosphate, double superphosphate, etc. Its main ingredient is monocalcium phosphate. Soluble in water, quick fertilizer effect.
(2) Lycium soluble phosphate fertilizers, such as precipitated phosphate fertilizers, steel slag phosphate fertilizers, calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizers, defluorinated phosphate fertilizers, etc. Its main ingredient is dicalcium phosphate. Slightly soluble in water but soluble in 2% citric acid solution, the fertilizer effect is slow.
(3) Insoluble phosphate fertilizer, such as bone powder and phosphate rock powder. Its main component is tricalcium phosphate. Slightly soluble in water and 2%% E6 citric acid solution, it must be gradually transformed into monocalcium phosphate or dicalcium phosphate in the soil before fertilizer effect can occur.
Rational application of phosphate fertilizer can increase crop yield, improve crop quality, accelerate the tillering of cereal crops and promote the fullness of grains, promote the flowering and fruiting of cotton, melons, eggplant vegetables and fruit trees, and increase the rate of fruit. increase the sugar content of sugar beet, sugarcane, watermelon, etc., and the oil content of rapeseed.