Glutinous rice flour can be used to make a variety of snacks, such as crispy glutinous rice cakes, lantern, patties, chocolate steamed cakes, etc.
Glutinous rice flour is often used in our daily life, and it can be made into a variety of delicious foods. Here’s a small series to share with you what glutinous rice flour can do.
Sweet and crisp glutinous rice cake
1. Mix glutinous rice flour and cotton white sugar and mix well, pour an appropriate amount of warm water in parts, and stir into a thick batter
2. Pour the mixed batter into a food drawer covered with drawer cloth, spread it into a thick cake, steam it over a strong fire, take it out, cool it and cut it into thin slices.
3. Pour peanut oil into the wok and heat it to 50%. Add the glutinous rice slices and keep pushing with a spoon. Fry until golden brown. Remove and drain. Sprinkle with sugar while still hot.
1. First, knead the filling into a uniform small ball
2, in her basket with a dry glutinous rice powder out constantly shake
3. Add water from time to time to make the filling stick more and more glutinous rice flour until the size is right
4. Finally, according to your own preferences, you can boil or fry.
1. Mix 30g white sugar and glutinous rice flour evenly, then add a little bit of water to mix well, and then mix them into glutinous rice paste
2. Rub the plate with a thin layer of oil with a paper towel, then pour the well-mixed glutinous rice pulp into the plate and steam it on a steamer for 15 minutes, then take it out and let it cool slightly
3. Pour peanut powder into a non-stick pan and stir-fry over low heat for 5 minutes until fragrant, then add 20 grams of sugar and mix well.
4. Cut the slightly cooled glutinous rice cake into small pieces with scissors and put it in peanut powder. Wrap the whole body with peanut powder and serve it on a plate.
Chocolate Steamed Cake
1. Dark chocolate 3 pieces of dumplings, with a little boiling water, into a thick state
2, glutinous rice powder chocolate paste, about 3 times more
3. Pour the chocolate paste into the glutinous rice flour in stages, and it can be mixed into a ball, neither soft nor hard
4. After forming a group, pull it into a small group, not too big, just the size of a table tennis ball
5, wrapped in bean paste filling, close the mouth, dough into a round ball or nest-shaped
6. Put the cleaned raisins on the surface.
7. Steam in the pot for 8 minutes and then you can get out of the pot.