Treatment method of damp and moldy star anise: 1. Wash with water; 2. Throw it away. No matter which method, moldy star anise is not recommended for consumption.
If you buy too much star anise and put it in the cabinet at home, if you don’t take it out for a long time, you will be affected with damp and moldy. How to deal with it better at this time? Here’s how to deal with it.
Aniseed damp mildew can be washed with water, but not recommended to eat, because the mold can not be washed off with water, eat after easy to cause diarrhea, abdominal pain and other conditions.
After the star anise becomes moldy, the mold can not be removed by any cooking method and will remain on it all the time. Therefore, it is not recommended to eat, but can be thrown away. Except anise,
Anise moldy brought about because of be affected with damp be affected with damp, actually just bought back the octagon, it can be dried in the sun, in a plastic bag sealed after keep up, normally 2-3 years is not chairman mildew.
In addition, if a layer of white powder is found on the surface of star anise, this is actually a normal scene, white powder is glucose powder, as long as there is no discoloration, it can be eaten normally.
There are many causes of star anise mold, which are generally related to environmental factors in nature. The main molds of star anise mold include aspergilloxin, yellow rice toxin, and so on.